The unit’s horizontal configuration and unique dual airflow outlets make it an ideal solution for crawlspaces. The optional condensate pump and ducting kits can provide the installation flexibility necessary for almost any application. No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in crawlspaces as the Santa Fe Advance90.
- High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for crawlspaces and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Advance90 keeps on protecting you and your home.
- Superior Air Filtration – MERV-13 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Advance90. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the unit working at peak efficiency, out performing other conventional dehumidifiers.
- Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
- Optional Equipment – A duct kit and condensate pump are available for use with the Santa Fe Advance90. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
Previously known as the Advance2.